Diemijenyo EjiroHead, Business Development & HR Operations
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Customer Service and Telemarketing/Telesales
- Payroll and Performance Management (HR)
- Digital Marketing and Data Analysis
- MBA, Marketing Specialization, Ahmadu Bello University
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Fellow, Institute of Management Consultant, Nigeria (FIMC)
- B.Sc, Human Physiology, University of Ibadan
- Certificate, Operations Management, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Certificate in Project Management, Digital Marketing and Data Analysis
Diemijenyo Ejiro is a business conscious individual with over 10 years combined experience in business development and operations, entrepreneurship, customer relationship management, data collection and market research, employee performance and payroll management and B2B and B2C lead generation. A depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Asksus-ng takes delight in assigning experienced professionals to our clients and their projects.
Before fully deciding devote his career to grow Asksus-ng Business Support Services, Ejiro had spent over 3 years in a start-up survey research organization as field research lead, over 2 years as a farm manager also for a budding agricultural outfit and spent over 6 years with Access Bank Nigeria, first as customer service and telesales executive, then team lead of the Business Banking Telemarketing team, SME support Unit and then team lead emerging businesses Access bank contact center.
Ejiro is ever ready to extend support experience to budding SMEs and entrepreneurs by sharing
knowledge and business advice acquired through experiences of working with start-ups and MSMEs
How Can Employee Payroll Management Help Business Owners When people come across this phrase, they feel it is just about calculating employees’ salaries and wages and sending them to them. However, employee payroll management involves a lot more than calculating the salaries and wages of the employees in your company. If you are a businessSeptember 23, 2022
Regularly accessing employee performance can help you better understand areas each member of your team needs to work on improving and helps the company increase the bottom line over time. Performance management is key and KPIs can help. Regularly making use of a KPI, an acronym for Key Performance Indicator, can be of great helpSeptember 16, 2022
Loading…September 2, 2022
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: