Telesales Agents – 50 Slots
We are looking for a well-spoken telesales agent to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone.
The telesales agent’s responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on member-centric needs to close sales and documenting members’ information,
transactions and reactions.
A successful telesales agent must have excellent communication skills as well as an outstanding sales ability.
You should be meticulous in keeping records as well as being able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
We’re grooming a committed team of eloquent, curious, and empathetic professionals who possess an in-depth understanding and technical know-how of business values in order to solve issues members face through the Onboarding Funnel.
– You are expected to be punctual, Deliver your work within the stipulated requirement for your role consistently. You shouldn’t miss deadlines or do things late.
– You are required to maintain a professional competency in confidentiality and work ethics especially in data and information security.
– A keen attention to detail is expected from you when dealing with member information to avoid legal consequences, breach in policy, and communicating the wrong information.
– You are expected to attend to all members assigned to you.
– You are expected to adopt a creative approach to problem solving as expected in a startup environment, certain tasks are not entirely spelt out but it’s expected you take initiative in completing these tasks.
– All calls must be handled with courtesy, professionalism and highest quality expected of a Prospa representative.
– All call scripts must be adhered to, and all calls must be handled in a timely manner applying the mandatory call.
– You are expected to make a minimum of 100 calls per day.
– You are expected to respond to members via channels assigned to you.
– All chats are expected to meet the Prospa required standard, and chat etiquette must be followed.
– All chats must be acknowledged within 5 minutes and all queries must be solved immediately (where partners are not involved).
– All available macros and provided replies relating to the respective chat must be applied.
– All chats must be handled with courtesy, professionalism and highest quality expected of a Prospa representative.
– You are expected to preview Members’ accounts and Notes associated with those accounts to
understand logged information about members.
REPORTS & MEETINGS
You are also required to provide the relevant information of your work in proper detail during Standups
– Contact potential or existing members to inform them about a product or service
– Answer questions about products or the company
– Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
– Direct prospects member’s information in the database to the field sales agents
– Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
– Go “one more” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
– Listen to the members’ needs to generate repeat sales.
– Gather and document members’ information on transactions and reactions to products.
– Keep up to date on all products’ knowledge and information
– Pursue promising leads with persuasion and persistence
– Assist in resolving member complaints/disputes
– Commit to team and individual quotas/goals
– Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
– Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
– Proven experience (minimum of 2 years)as telesales or other sales/customer service role
– Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
– Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
– Analytical profile with experience in customer service, telemarketing, customer experience.
– Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are reliable to provide
– Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path.
– Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
– Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of standard 9-5 business hours
– Fluency in English and other Nigerian languages.
– An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
– Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
– Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
– Great sales ability.
– Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
– Patient and friendly personality
– Team player
– Outstanding telephone etiquettes
– Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
– Highly motivated individual
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively.