Our client, a renowned investment company in the Real estate, Dredging and Agricultural businesses and with over 30 branches in Nigeria, is seeking to employ dedicated and hardworking sales executives.
Office Location: Lagos Mainland branch
Basic salary: N50,000
Transport allowance: N10,000
Call allowance: N10,000
Health Insurance: Yes
Department: Investment Company
Project Location(s): Lagos Mainland, Egbeda
Education: B.Sc/HND any field
Compensation: N50,000 + HMO, PENSON, TRANSPORT etc
Successful candidates would be expected to carry out the following responsibilities
- Employ the usage of brochures, presentations, videos and other persuasive methods to sell land, Agroinvestment and other investment products to prospective clients.
- Create, investigate, follow up and qualify new sales lead
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual land sales and investment quotas given by organization
- Develop contact with potential investors by calling, emailing and scheduling meetings in person.
- Come up with new and improved ways to generate land sales and attract investors in the Real estate, Dredging and
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training and maintain a strong understanding about investment products and land locations
- Make effective sales calls and close new business in all investment categories
- Prepare professional, concise and accurate reports on sales lead and conversion
- Coordinate with other sales reps to create methods or strategies to ensure company quotas and standards are met
- Perform regular competitor monitoring and stay up to date with the latest sales trends and investment practices
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Keen eye for spotting data trends
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen understanding of the sales process
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.