Our client is looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office
procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensure high levels of
organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Your duties will involve greeting visitors,
answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, taking proper inventory, and supervising our
office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration, handle a wide
range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and be able to work independently
with little or no supervision. You should be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative
challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. You will also need to be proficient in using the
Google Workspace templates such as Google Document and Spreadsheet.
We’re grooming a committed team of eloquent, curious, and empathetic professionals who possess an
in-depth understanding and technical know-how of business values in order to solve issues members
face through the Onboarding Funnel.
REPORTS & MEETINGS
You are also required to provide the relevant information of your work in proper detail during Standups
– Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- – Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- – Maintain the office condition, budgets and arrange necessary repairs
- – Organize office operations and procedures and oversee general office operations
- – Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- – Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- – Provide general support to visitors/members
- – Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- – Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- – Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- – Assist in the planning of in-house or off-site activities; like parties, celebrations and conferences
- – Welcome visitors, answer incoming phone calls and deliver world-class service to our visitors/members.
- – Coordinate appointments and meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules.
- – Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- – Book transport and accommodation for staff and visitors/ members
- – Commit to team and individual quotas/goals
- – Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- – Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
- – A Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- – Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- – Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- – Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- – Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- – Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- – Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – Strong organizational, planning and relationship building skills in a fast-paced environment
- – A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- – Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- – Adaptability and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- – Attention to detail
- – Patient and friendly personality
- – Team player