Human Resource Executive
A manufacturing company in Ikeja, is in need of an HR Executive
Department: Manufacturing Company
Project Location(s): Ikeja Lagos
Education: HND/B.Sc (4-7yrs Exp)
Compensation: Not Specifies
Below are the responsibilities of the HR Executive
- •Attracting, retaining and motivating staff.
• managing the recruitment process for employees and ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted and that UH is incentivised as an employer of choice.
• Coordinating the advertisement of vacancies, assessment of applications, liaise with headhunters as required and interview applicants.
• Managing the contracting process for employees
Assist in Identifying training/skills/competency needs within the Holding structure and operational entities;
• Assist in Coordinating career development, succession planning and talent management need in partnership with line management.
• Develop a skills development plan for all staff within the prescribed timeframe.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Assist the group HR in Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Assist in providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Minimum of HND/BSC.
- Minimum of 4 -7 years experience carrying out HR Generalist Functions
- Candidate should be From the Eastern Part of Nigerian preferably Male
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com using job title as Subject of mail