Amplify, an inventory management organization in the FMCG industry is running an Omnibiz retail drive to engage retailers to make use of the Omni-app to order products in stock directly from manufacturer:
Indomie, Minimie, Dano, Hypo, Pringles, Kellogg’s, Munch It, Magik juice, Colgate, Lush, Power Oil, Emperor Oil, Irish Spring and a whole lot more. Therefore, Amplify intends to recruit as many agents as they can, and most importantly create an effective process for the Omni-app. Scroll below for the job requirement.
A minimum of 15 retailers are required by the end of the first 2 weeks. Merchandiser is to generate orders from at least two of these retail outlets per day (Minimum order of 20 thousand naira per retailer).
A one-day intensive sales and app training is done prior to engagement to improve skills.
- Employee should be able to engage retailers.
- Employee should be able to engage 15 in the first 2 weeks.
- Creating reports and Gathering Data.
- Degree requirements; SSCE/NCE/OND/HND/B.Sc
- Employee must be willing to learn.
- Application Deadline is 8th February, 2021
- 40,000 naira paid monthly.
- Incentive: 5% on every 1st order of any retailer on boarded.
- Benefits: HMO, Monthly data allowance