Our client, a foremost ecommerce giant, in Ikeja, Lagos, is in need of the services of and electrical/electronics quality control agent.
Department: E-Commerce Aftersales Dept
Project Location(s): Ikeja, Lagos
Education: B.Sc, Trade Test Cert. or SSCE + Exp
The Aftersales Department of the ecommerce firm takes charge of returned items and inspects to confirm faults or inconsistencies and generate reports for each items.
Amongst the sea of items, the following are key that agent must have expertise. Laptops, Drones, PS Consoles, Gaming Pads, Printers, Scanners, Phones, Tabs, etc
The following are the responsibilities;
- Perform the following tasks with a sense of urgency: Receiving inspection, source inspection, inprocess inspection, final inspection, customer return (RMA) inspection, and customer repairs
- Run general checks on returned items
- Perform various types of data entry as part of product inspection and acceptance.
- Read and interpret products papers and specifications
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be
construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
- Essential Requirements:
Candidates must have electronic product experience to:
o Identify and resolve issues affecting product configuration
o Accept production product work-in-process and approve for next assigned operation
- Ability to effectively operate and interpret basic electronic measuring devices
- B.Sc(Electronics), Trade Certificates/Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Relevant experience, including electronics shop and/or repair shop