Data Entry Analyst/Specialists – 5 Slots
Our client is in need of five(5) data analysts/specialists to work on their team.
As a data entry analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to interpret the information in databases and help upper-level management make informed decisions regarding business goals.
● Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
● Develop and maintain databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
● Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
● Filter data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
● Establish data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
● Adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
● Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
● Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
● Comply with data integrity and security policies
● Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
● Assign numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
● Analyze local, national, and global trends that impact both the company and the industry
● Prepare reports for stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
● Have strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
● Be proficient in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
● Have technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
● Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
● Be adept at using data processing platforms and data visualization softwares
● Know how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
● Typing speed and accuracy
● Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
● Attention to detail
● Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
● Be a problem solver
● Have an eye for detail
● Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
● Have proven working experience in data analysis