Customer Service Agents – 9 Slots
We are looking for a creative Customer Service Officer to join our versatile team and help achieve our members objectives.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be tasked with implementing, supporting and managing all member accounts and query activities as well as collaborating with other departments to contribute to the overall success of the Organization.
A great team member provides thousands of entrepreneurs with the knowledge, bravery, and tools they need to bring their ideas to reality, push the boundaries of their operation, and evolve with market changes.
We’re grooming a committed team of eloquent, curious, and empathetic professionals who possess an in-depth understanding and technical know-how of business values in order to solve issues members face through the Onboarding Funnel.
– Check-in on member onboarding journey to identify blockages to approve the member.
– Approach issue members face with a perception of eliminating such issues in the corresponding channel (Call, Chat). (Essential)
– Liaise with respective teams, and partners to ensure all member’s requests, open transactions,
complaints are managed through an effective resolution process using slack.
– Ensure members are enabled to complete the sign up process.
– Effectively provide product information/demonstration to prospective and new members and
– Attend all training sessions (Essential).
– Gather product feedback and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment in sales and business development
teams preferably in banking, fintech.
– Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
– Analytical profile with experience in customer service, telemarketing, customer experience.
– Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are reliable to provide
– Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path.
– Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
– Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of standard 9-5 business hours
– Fluency in English and other Nigerian languages