AVIALABLE VACANCIES – Application Deadline: Friday, 3rd of March 2023 – Application button is below (Read before you apply)
POSITION 1- LAGOS YABA - COMPLIANCE OFFICER - Mature Female 30+age
Compliance Officer (Mature Female 30+age) – ₦100,000 – ₦130,000 per month with HMO, Bonus and 13th Month Above 30years Old and lives close to Yaba.
This role involves occasional company paid travels to coordinate other hubs in other locations/states (Akure, Ibadan, Lekki etc)
The Compliance Officer oversees and executes all aspects of regulatory compliance, ensure the company functions in a legal and ethical manner in all her businesses. He/she will be responsible for developing compliance programs, co-review company operational policies, and advising management on possible risks.
Responsibilities for Compliance Officer
1. Develop, implement, and manage an effective compliance program and procedures in
line with the company’s businesses.
2. Help the organization have strong and effective compliance controls.
3. Establish reliable internal controls, and then ensure that they are followed in all
branches of the company.
4. Spread awareness of policies, and promote the observation of practices and
procedures designed to ensure compliance.
5. Evaluating business activities to assess compliance risk.
6. Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through
7. Proactively auditing processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
8. Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope
9. Ensuring that all findings are recorded and followed up with management so that
issues can be rectified.
10. Setting plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
11. Lead the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
12. Collaborating with external auditors and HR when needed.
13. Keeping abreast of internal standards and business goals.
14. Communicate changes in all compliance procedures and processes to staff timely.
15. And perform any other related duty assigned to you.
Qualifications for Compliance Officer
- 1+ years in compliance roles
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a compliance certification
- Superior attention to detail in order to identify and correct risky practices
- Must be a strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly both speaking and in writing
- Possess a collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members
- Exemplify strong knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies
- Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics
POSITION 2 - LAGOS YABA - SOCIAL MEDIA/DIGITAL MARKETER - FEMALE
Social Media/Digital Marketer (Female) – ₦90,000 – ₦120,000 per month, and lives close to Yaba.
The Digital Marketing/Social Media Manager is responsible for maintaining a the company brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns. Duties include researching, strategizing with other professionals and creating content for successful campaigns, and sales leads that are convertible to business.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Crafting engaging contents on our social media platforms.
3. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
4. Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media
5. Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets
for a certain number of shares or likes.
6. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
7. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
8. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
9. Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and
identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
10. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
11. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
12. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
13. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
- 1+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
POSITION 3 - IBADAN - HUB ADMINISTRATORS (OFFICE ADMINS) 2 SLOTS ANY GENDER
HUB Administrator (2Slots) Any Gender – ₦75,000 – ₦ 85,000 per month with HMO, Bonus and 13th Month , lives around the Challenge/U.I Axis.
Also CBT or Test Center Administrator
He/She coordinates and oversees all day-to-day aspects of the administration of a range of standardized testing activities conducted in the centralized testing
center, development and coordination of testing program policies and procedures, support recruitment, training, and supervision of testing staff, and administration of testing in accordance with the established procedures. Manages the operation and maintenance of the test center.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
Coordinates standardized test center.
2. Administers the center's computer testing pod, to include installation, maintenance,
troubleshooting, and enhancement of computer/network hardware, software, and
3. Plans, develops, and coordinates testing program, time tables and scheduling, policies,
procedures and schedules, and ensures adequate staffing for the administration of
4. Ensures internet, diesel, generator and all critical devices are up and running at all
5. Maintain expenses and top un deliverables for testing
6. Contacts testing companies, and orders and maintains supplies of testing materials.
7. Supervises and monitors administration of tests, and ensures that test instructions are
accurate and that appropriate testing environments are maintained.
8. Ensures that test results are fairly and accurately scored utilizing automated or manual
processes; configures and operates test scoring scanners, and sets up and maintains
computerized test score tracking systems and data bases.
9. Provides routine direction and information to examinees in regards to testing policies,
procedures, and outcomes.
10. Ensures that all test administration is carried out in compliance with relevant policies,
regulations, guidelines, and standards.
11. Ensures confidentiality of test results and recommendations.
12. Maintains security of testing materials.
13. Read correspondence, notices, bulletins, reports and other materials to maintain
current knowledge about pertinent policy, administrative and procedural matters.
14. Supervises personnel which typically includes recommendations for hiring, firing,
performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
15. Liaise with vendors to ensure that all repairs are done timely according to the
company’s policies, and that will not hinder operations.
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant
- A university degree – B.edu is an advantage
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.