Business Development Manager
Fedha Limited is a technology innovation company with a flagship product called dole. With dole, loans can be applied for with no collaterals, no paperwork. The transparent pre-approval process tells customers their loan eligibility upfront. This makes it quick and easy for customers to apply and get loans in Nigeria whenever, wherever they need them.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our user base and partnership pipeline. You will be a strong advocate of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective inbound and outbound sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners.
What you will be doing
– Maintain a deep understanding of dole, the product, and all of its features to be able to
– Match our solutions to partners’ and customers’ pain points.
– Properly articulate our value to partners and users in a compelling way.
– Build and manage a partnership pipeline that ramp up sales and extend our value to their clusters.
– Engage in key messaging exercises in collaboration with marketing teams to be shared across user and partner touch points.
– Collect feedback from client and partner conversations, then share them with the team as insight as a way to contribute to our product roadmap and prioritization.
– Create inbound and outbound sales processes to help streamline commercialization efforts.
– Provide thought leadership and knowledge sharing sessions about our products with partners and users.
– Collaborate with the marketing team on go-to-market efforts and lead-generation opportunities.
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
Who You Are
- Hard-working, self-driven, and highly motivated individual with evidence of solid execution.
- A creative and positive team player who enjoys taking ownership of outcomes, and running sales campaigns with key partners.
- Armed with a good understanding of working with data to enter into new sectors and drive specific business development goals.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, video, and presentation.
- Able to present in front of large audiences and host events with partners and end-users.
- Able to handle commercial conversations that benefit dole in partnership arrangements.
- Team-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Special attention to details and follow-up.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Maintains excellent reputation and relationships with key customers and partners.
- You will be embedded with a remote team and will work remotely as well.
- Preferably, you live in or are willing to relocate to Ibadan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, EE, or in other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling technology solutions in Nigerian fintech ecosystem.
- Deep domain expertise of how financial technology works – regulation, lending players etc.
- Track record of entering into new sectors through compelling messaging and advocacy
(preferably in fintech)
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- If interested, click the apply button and drop your cover letter and CV.
- 2 Weeks from publication of vacancy
- Only qualified/successful candidates would be contacted