The Auditor is responsible for providing guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
The Auditor is also expected to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Candidates living in Ajah and its environs are strongly advised to apply.
- • Minimum of BSc in Accounting.
• 3 or more years experience as an Internal Auditor in the Retail Industry
• Proven work experience as an Internal Auditor
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
• Highly proficient in Quick Books usage
• Ability to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement