- October 13, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Human Resources
WHAT IS HUMAN RESOURCES OUTSOURCING?
Human resources outsourcing is a contractual understanding where a third-party professional firm or individual manages human resources on behalf of another company, allowing that company to devote more time to the core reason for establishing the company which translates to growth in the bottom line. This is the same with outsourcing generally.
A company must make the most use of its resources if it is going to earn revenue profitably at the end of the
financial year and the most important of these resources are the individuals in the company with specific skills
related to the objectives and mission of the company. Utilizing the human capacity to the fullest would mean not allowing extra tasks to distract or slow down their pace, which is why outsourcing backend tasks can be very crucial.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE HR DEPARTMENT IN A COMPANY AND OUTSOURCING THE SERVICE
The human resources department may not always be at the forefront of the organisation as the customer-facing departments – customer service, communication, sales, and marketing departments but at the same time, the human resources department of a company is very crucial as it helps in key areas of the organisation like it helps;
1. Improve the effectiveness of employee payroll processing
2. Recruitment, training, onboarding, HR document designs, and vendor management
3. Organise performance management monitoring and appraisals
4. Increase compliance with labor policies
5. Improve employee compliance with internal policies
6. Improve and maintain the company’s culture and general operations.
7. Enhance safety, increase adaptability, and lower risk.
8. Reduce time spent on benefits administration
Small businesses especially, can therefore decide to save money by outsourcing human resources, thereby decreasing the time spent on HR day-to-day responsibilities
by core staff. This is solely because the outsourcing firm can do all of the above-mentioned items 1-8 and even more at a cost-effective price on a retainer basis.
When compared to an individual assigned to carry out HR tasks and also expected to meet up with his main duties, the outsourced HR firm
1. can be more secure than the individual
2. can be more efficient than the individual, and
3. can be more cost-effective than the individual
MORE BENEFITS TO COMPANIES THAT OUTSOURCE
Companies, especially small businesses, that outsource their human resources services know that the money they save could be better spent elsewhere in the company. It pays to make sure that your funds are going where they will do the most good for your company because outsourcing generally
1. allows companies to focus on what they do best
2. allows companies to focus on their core business
3. allows companies to focus on their core competencies
4. allows companies to focus on their core values
And as regards the outsourcing firms, they are a team of professionals who would always have the right persons dedicated to the right task, who are specialists
in different areas, with the right skills to deliver on the outsourcing assignments and the business model can be on a contract, permanent or part-time basis,
thereby giving the company an avenue to reduce costs.
HOW ASKSUS-NG CAN HELP
At Asksus-ng Business Support Services, there are several back-end SME support service offerings that are cost-effective like;
1. General HR
4. Business process outsourcing (BPO) – telemarketing, telesales, contact center (Inbound and Outbound)
5. Performance management 6. Organisational structuring and more…
We are just a call away and are affordable!
We make our clients’ business our priority with utmost confidentiality… so? are we expecting your calls now? you would not regret this step. Reach out to us on WhatsApp 08028428458 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can fill out a request form here